Friday 3 September 2010

Have an inspiring long weekend!

My dears, what are your plans for this weekend? My mom is visiting for two weeks -- yahoo! Toby and I love hanging with her during the day, and of course she's been cooking up a storm (she's making guacamole as I type). Hope you have a fun weekend, and here are a few great posts from around the web...

These wedding rings are pretty much perfect.

I heart heart stickers.

Wouldn't you like this goosepimply feeling right now?

Loving J. Crew's new arrivals.

Another gorgeous wedding braid!

Cute "hold me" bag (and more favorite bags).

It's funny 'cause it's true.

What a great idea to stencil your kitchen table.

Amazing kids music for a good cause.

Hiking to a teahouse in China. Eeps!

You can never have too many vintage striped shirts.

Back-to-school pencil holders.

The sweetest pregnancy video!

Great article on ballet corps dancers.

(Photo by Andrea Mohin/New York Times)

No comments:

Post a Comment