Friday 3 June 2011

Have a dreamy weekend.

My darlings, what are you up to this weekend? Alex, Toby and I are going to our friends' house for tacos tonight. Also, I recently saw the movie Blue Valentine. It was intense (and hard to watch!) but incredible, and drew such a realistic and heart-wrenching portrait of two people, who had truly loved each other, going through a terrible break-up. I thought it was amazing and can't stop thinking about it. Have you seen it? I'm curious to hear your thoughts. Meanwhile, here are just a few fun links from around the web...

Three eyeliner tricks.

Fudge popsicles.

Color!

Loving these ($50!) wedges for the summer.

Guitar onesie.

How the seasons really work.

New York City.

Have you read the book My Mom, Style Icon? It's funny, sweet and inspiring.

Have a wonderful weekend. xo
(This is a satellite photo of nighttime in Europe.)

No comments:

Post a Comment