Monday 15 August 2011

Motherhood Mondays: What to register for your new baby

Before Toby was born, I felt totally overwhelmed by all the choices of baby products. I had no idea what to buy or where to shop or what we'd really need. (I remember bursting into tears to Alex one night on our way to dinner!) My wish was just to know exactly what other parents were buying for their babies, but, despite tons of research, I couldn't find a full registry list anywhere online. I was bewildered.

So, my darlings, now that Toby is here, I'd LOVE to share a complete list of the things we bought when he was a newborn. I wrote down every single thing (big and small), so you could literally get this list and be done with it. Or, of course, add/subtract as you see fit.

Congratulations to all new parents! Hope this guide is helpful. xoxo

OK, here goes...
Read More >

No comments:

Post a Comment