Friday 5 August 2011

Summer Uniform: Pretty tomboy

My friend Elizabeth Antonia doesn't take herself too seriously, yet she still manages to look fresh and tomboyishly sexy. So, I'm excited to share her summer uniform (and get some red jeans!)...

Here's Elizabeth's take:

We were taking a family bike ride to Gjelina for lunch for my husband's birthday. My bike is a old Raleigh that I've had for ten years. It's been with me in Seattle, Brooklyn and now Los Angeles--my old clunker that I can't bear to leave behind! For my hair, I love, love, love John Master's Organics Sea Mist--it makes my hair a tousled mess just how I like it.

Here's how to get the look:
White tee: James Perse, $50, or Target, $5!
Red skinny jeans: J Brand, $176.
Tote: Anya Hindmarch, varied prices on eBay.
Natural sunscreen: Badger, $14.
Beach-blown hair: John Master's Organics Sea Mist, $14.50.

P.S. Two more gorgeous summer uniforms.

No comments:

Post a Comment